View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 08:18 AM
racerchick21
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good, can you tell me exactly where the nuclear bomb crater is lol? We've been trying to find it, I think we've been close several times, always seem to take the wrong turn somehow. My husband knows the back country out here pretty well, he's been riding and racing out here for over 20 years. If you put me in the desert in SoCal, I know my way around out there, but I'm still learning out here. When I was younger my hometown was mostly citrus orchards, dairys and strawberry fields, now it's paved from one end of the valley to the ocean. I don't really like to go back, it's sad to me. You're not missing much IMO.

The start of that race is something to see! It goes on for a long while since there's so many entries and classes. I don't think Terrible's is doing any racing this year due to their recent bankruptcy. I heard the word from the old man was no racing at all. They may still put them on but not race themselves, just have to wait and see I guess. If you're up this way either Memorial Day or Labor day we have the Yerington 300 both weekends. Tech, registration & a parade in town on Saturday and race on Sunday.