View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 09:44 AM
RDJ184
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BChance
Vent:

I get home from work last night at a little after 1900..Happily go to check out the box of wires and relays fresh from Rocky Mountain RV (delivered in ONE DAY!!!) so I can start hooking up for the new camper.. I go to open my hood, and my hood protector bug guard thing, which was lovingly and perfectly hand polished not 2 days ago when I parked the truck, (freshly washed and shined, I might add) and find it not just scratched, but gouged almost all the way across..a divot in my grill, and marks on the hood where the bug guard was pushed into it hard enough to leave a mark. And the wheel wells and running boards, which had been power washed and scrubbed with a brush, were full of mud...

I was at work..my wife was at work..my daughter was not home, and the future son in law was out golfing all day, or with my daughter...so.. what I owanna know is WHO THE SAMHELL TOOK MY TRUCK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND HOW???!!! I re-keyed it when I got it, and all keys are accounted for...Not to mention kept in an area where the dogs can go..and they ain't friendly to strangers. Hell they ain't even that friendly to us...

I'm stumped, I'm pissed off, and now I have to get a new grill, a new hood protector, and powerwash it all again, and I didn't even drive it since last time...Also don't know who to throw a beating on for taking my truck, messing it up, and not saying a damn thing. Ever wanna just hurt somebody? bad? really really bad so they never do that again? I do....

sorry, we now resume your regularly scheduled programming.
NO way that sucks big ones when you find out who let me no and i will come help you

kinnda sounds like a inside job.... first if some one stole it from the yard they wouldnt bring it back mes think future x son in law..... just my first thought