View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 07:51 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
Event: Silver Lake Sand Dunes

Alright. Were looking at a day and a half scheduled, possible 2 and one half day event at Silver Lake.

It's a great suggestion for us to go camping and play in the dunes, plus I have never been there.

Tim1 is working on some camping area for us currently.
So here is a tentative schedule for the time being.

Friday/Saturday

Camping Friday Night.
Play in dunes on Saturday.
Cookout on Saturday as well.
---
Leave Saturday night, and/or camp and leave Sunday.

Any of you church goers can attend church with Pastor Tim1.
Any of you who Golf, if there is enough golfers, can go golfing with me.

This makes for a full packed weekend. Some of you have sand rigs, and love to play in the dunes. Others like to camp and such, cook etc. I figure this event will be long enough where people will not feel rushed or short changed due to gas prices.

We will most likely need camping things like Grilles, and water and such brought with us. Possibly a Generator as well. Food of course, and hopefully Tim2 can bring some of that wonderful, cavity causing, pie he made last time. I had a sugar headache for an hour. (Thanks Tim2!!!!)

This wont be till about June area. So you have at least 2 months to save your pennies to make the trip, and make plans. I'm working with Tim1 to set up a date for a place to camp. I'm hoping that free camping will help encourage people to attend. I'd like to also state this as a family event. I am not sure about bringing young children however, but cannot say it's a bad thing? I'd like it to be more family event like, without any formalities. Unless you guys all want to vote differently.

Thats it for now.
Next will be a date.
All I need to know is how many of you Golf, and would like to golf on Sunday.