View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 10:30 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok i need to know

well i need to know who in the group here, is interested in doing meet and greets, possible swap meets. activities etc. now this group was active at one time for a little while. but it seems that no one has any desire to do anything. now i have heard people wants to have a meet in the RDU area and eastern part of the state and the western part now i would like to set up a meet in these areas for the members but if i dont get any feed back and info where we can meet and just have a good ole time then i guess we just wont have one. now i know i have help hold one in lexington a few times, but it is no fair for all these other members to drive so far. now any one in lexington area wants to go to a meet and greet in another part of the state then you are more then the welcome to ride with me of course i will be driven a crew cab GMC that can seat 5. so i have some room. so if no one can tell me what the would like to see and do. then i will stop trying to plan a meet and greet.

i dont have a lot of free time to plan an event or anything that is why i need input from members, and info