Old 04-18-2008, 06:32 PM
IBxAnders
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hey all! We really need to hear your feedback on the SEARCH function

Hello!

Just a quick introduction here, I am Mike, I oversee the automotive side of things over at Internet Brands company that operates this discussion forum. We are trying to do our best to listen to the users and focus on the details here, we believe in improvement; so I am very interested to hear some of your feedback regarding the site - more importantly the new search feature. It looks like the good old vbulletin search button - but we've radically changed the speed at which it gets you results and operates.

I want to know if you are having problems, if it's been working okay for you; even if you really couldn't care less, chime in with your .02, I do want to hear from everyone. If you really want to get personal here, use creative language you can either PM me or email me directly.

Thanks again, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

PS. For those interested in this search technology, this is a new code/program that InternetBrands.com is testing out only on a few select communities - such as this one in order to improve the load on the server and speed up the server in general. Avoid bogging down during high traffic times.

Mike @ Internet Brands