Old 04-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Mach1fan
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I check the Indiana Chapter forum every time I log on. But there don't seem to be a lot of us, especially in the Evansville area. I have no desire to drive my gas hog more than 50 miles in any direction so taking it to meet up anywhere is of little interest to me.

I'm not a mudder, off-roader or racer and I don't have a lot of $$$ to improve my '79 much more than it is. I've learned everything about my truck by figuring it out myself or reading manuals or finding info online. So I'm not much of an expert who could be a real help to someone else.

When I first joined there was talk of a logo. I designed 3 or 4 and got some positive feedback from a handful of members here. But it took so long (months) to get any response from the powers that run FTE that I lost interest. Judging by the relative "quietness" of this form, we'd never break even if we actually had a logo printed on something.

So, those are some reasons, among others, why I've been on the roll here since 2003 but have posted less than 50 times.