Thread: My Sunday
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 12:02 AM
1996pwrstrk
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Sunday

I had a nice day Sunday after church I came home had lunch and was watching the race . I got a phone call from gramschm his waterpump went and he was having a little difficulty so I went to lend a hand. Well I got Deke off on the right foot, I had to leave him and go to praise band practice at church, I notice on the way to the church I have a message on my phone mudder460 called and he needs my cherrypicker to unload a 460 later that day. So during practice I get a call from Scott ,hey do you want to put a modded IDM in your truck come on over. So I get my gang together and go to Scott's we do a picture step by step R&R on my truck so it can be posted for instructions that was cool. The mod works great we went for a test drive and I could feel a difference.Then Andy calls ,I'm about 30min from my house so Scott and I head over to Andy's to unload a 460 he found in a Lincoln . After we get it unloaded who shows up but Mike (95Z71) just cruis'n up the street and he stopped for a little BS. It was getting late so we head back to Scott's and get my gang and go home. I got to spin wrenches and help my friends and none of this was planned I call that a good day.