View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 10:11 PM
rockstate45
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SUPERDUTY_untouchabl
I dont like them new guys on trucks. They seem to favor the chevy's and are all about lowering or "slamming". Which I think is pointless. I miss Stacey David what happend to him did he quit or something? I have seen his new show gears, but its not as good as trucks used to be. Sorry had to vent that some where....

Any ways, I wonder if they are going to mod them equaly or just put on what ever they can get.
I miss him too. That was the best part of the show no doubt!

The new guys aren't as good but they're MUCH better than the TruckU **** (pardon the french guys) and just about all the others on the PowerBlock. Extreme4x4 can't build a rig to save their soul - everything breaks on the trail. I wouldn't ever want them working on my trucks.

Stacey David has a pretty entertaining background if you have a few minutes to look him up. Worked up from scratch, plays guitar, etc.

I watched that Trucks as it was recorded, thankfully. I have been waiting for that one for a long time. I was sorta shocked to see the Lightning pull that one out but I think the 454 will respond pretty nicely to mods, if they can get the power out of it. It should be a pretty stout motor. The 351 will be nice as well but I think it might fall short of the torque the 454 can make later on. Time will tell, and hopefully I won't have to eat my words. I can say this - the Ford WILL win, and I know I won't have to eat those words lol.

-rockstate