Old 03-22-2008, 11:44 PM
wade roberts
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up centurion 100% mechanical 3yr unlimited mi motor warranty available for sale

hello i have a 1992 ford centurion i am just about to sell it is the most unbelievable vehicle i have ever owned and is mechanically perfect it has had approx 7000 spent on it in the last few months it has probably 100 extra options on it including stainless front bumper with warn winch, battery charger,engine heater built inside it. air ride suspention air comp air tanks spare battery sound supressed under side stainless exhaust headers 75 gallon fuel tank stainless drop rear bumper tire carrier ,cover and thats just a few exterior things to mention the inside is even more incredible with a stereo to die for built in radar,police scanner ,radar jammer,phone,20 gauges,powerfilter,intenna amp,new seats just to mention a few of a ton the outside has no rust but to be perfect could use some minor body work on rear door slight wible drivers door same both are not from an accident but somone slammed the tire carrier and same on drivers door these are to slight to be seen in a photo or from any distance from the suv this is the most decked out vehicle i have ever seen its previos owner rocker outdoorsmen Ted Nuggent spared no expense on anything it has anew motor in it that has a 3 year unlimited mile warranty on it . I purchased the suv with intentions of painting it and adding some new tvs to use it on weekends for camping but have decided to buy an h1 alpha while there is still a few around the centurion is a 1992 f350 auto 460 full load plus 100 extras i am asking 15000 but just want it out of my garage for h1 room