View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 10:03 AM
frederic
Post Fiend
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Fever broke finally, though I'm still fairly weak. Bob, I'll be in on Thursday to do as much of the wiring/cutting/installation for Ann's kitchen as I can, until I'm exhausted at which time I'll head home and get some sleep.

Also threw your ladder brackets into the trunk of the car so they can be installed once Ann's kitchen is done and I go back to finish the small job at your house (flipping the wallbox, stapling the phone wire, etc). Make sure you have staples. I found my staple gun but I don't have that many staples. Standard Arrow stuff.

Thursday I have to cut two more ceiling holes and slot the wall with the existing wall switches, so you may want to leave Sue at home until that's done as the dust will once again be fairly bad, at least for a short while. Just a warning

Also, I tend to poop out fairly early because I'm still recovering, maybe you could toss her keys out the window earlier than our usual 10:30 start time if that's ok. At least I could get some work done while functional.