View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 08:42 PM
biglevi71
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need cheaper CO. insurance.........!!

I use state Farm out of Colorado City (south of pueblo). Bill Graham is my agent. I have the truck listed below that I bought new. I have full coverage with a $500 detuctable and I pay about $340 every six months. Here is the kicker, I am 22 years old. The truck has farm tags (shouldn't matter too much on insurance). The way it works is I am on my dad's policy. I am insured on one of his older cars, but my dad is 58. That is the price he would pay if he was the owner of the truck. He has a 99 V10 F250 and his insurance is about the same. We are looking for another provider because his rates have also risen rapidly at times with no apperant reason. I had a 99F150 that I was paying about $430 every six months and it jumped to just over $600 every six months just becasue of my age??? Now I have newer truck, and it is cheaper. We are checking with the local Farm Beaur in Colo. Springs tommorow. Try Bill, he is a good guy. If I find anything else out I will let you know. I financed it so you would think yours would be cheaper. Insurance is a !@#$ mistery. Good luck, Levi