View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 12:26 AM
6speed_whistler
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i took my baby in first thing mon. am for a diagnostic. was told i would hear something within a few hours more than likely. received a call around 4:40 saying "they need more time to get it right." customer translation=they didn't look at it today. called them at 4:45 today and was told that it was in the shop getting looked at and "he is out there scratching his head cause he can't figure it out." i show up 20 minutes later to get something out of my pickup and its sitting outside for crap sakes!! this is where i really start to lose my inner cool.....i'm thinking to myself that if they need more time, shouldn't it be inside being looked at?! reluctantly i stayed calm and acted like nothin was wrong. tomorrow is day three and its starting to get very costly sitting on the couch with no ride to work if ya know what i mean. seems like an excessive amount of time to diagnose a nasty miss with no power that i feel may have something to do with the oil that it is leaking. am i out of line with my thoughts?