Old 03-04-2008, 06:29 PM
MaLLoF150
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Is it bad being a college student with an 04 L

i just want to know because i get harassed just about everyday around town well just columbia county which is in evans, Georgia..i just have to get this off of my chest but is it something that black people cant own a L?? i mean im 19 years old black male and i bought the truck myself..i got a ticket saying i was racing like not even a month i had the truck..cops said it sounded like i was racing!! i go to court on march 6 again..but anyways i just recently had to take the tint off of my truck on the side windows because i would get pulled over just about everyday..but its funny because it was other trucks next to me with darker tint and they didnt get pulled over..oh and another thing is i had my windows down in the first place..yeah i just dont get it man..sorry for rambling on but i just had to get this off of my chest some..it hurts me because i havent seen all of life yet and if its like this for me its gonna be HELL..excuse me for that...another funny thing is that a columbia county cop owned my vehicle before me and he had the illegal tint and whatnot and he didnt get harassed and yeah he was white..so its really funny to me because everybody i talk to say i should file a complaint but its not going to do any good i think..it was was the samething in my other ford truck..im scared to put rims on my truck now because they already think im a dope dealer..but my mom and dad say as long as you know your not doing anything wrong thens its nothing to worry about..but thanks for taking the time to read if you did