View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 09:27 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by helifixer
well I see nothing has changed with Colorado River ford. I wouldn't deal with them when I lived in Bullhead City. I would order from Bell or Sanderson Ford and pay shipping.
Funny thing you says that. I had no experience with them other than in Bullhead City I rode my Ninja on their lot to just look at the new Shellby Mustang & the salesmen were out like sharks. I never got of my bike.
So today I was on a used car lot with my wife looking at a Chevy Blazer 4D & I was talking with the sales guy & he grew up in Bullhead & after High School in 1964 he moved to Kingman. He said Colorado Ford has been that way since they came to town.
Tomorrow I go really look at this 1995 4x4 Blazer with a 4.3L. It is a 4 door very clean with 119,000 miles. They are asking $5900. A little high but if it is as clean as it appears then I may buy it. My wife & I went looking tonight when she came home. She would kind of prefer the Blazer, Explorer vs a pickup. I haven't seen any 4x4 Explorers around either. So she will get what she wants. So tonight this Blazer is on the top of the list.