Old 02-25-2008, 09:31 AM
oldfart
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Lost...I did lose a few empty cans! Now mind ya..I never drink and drive. Those cans was in there from last summer when I was mowing the yard and I tossed them in the van cause I was to lazy too git off the ridin' mower. And a bucket from KFC blew out to..it was still full'a bones. (From when I went to Pittsburg in June to catch a flight up to Alaska.) Had some fun today also...went down to Home Depot and picked up a load of lumber&drywall for remodeling the gun room and tried to back up to the front porch. It's a slight upgrade..not much really. No snow here but the grass was wet and these Kelly Safari AWR's suck! Took me 3 tries to back up 20ft.! Course..I'm too cheap to put it into 4WD and use a lot of extra gas. ($3.20 a gal. here!) So I dug 2 big trenches in the yard. BUT! I gotter done! And yes...I drive the Chevy to save the Ford. PennDot seems to have an un-ehaustable supply of salt available this year and I won't take her out in that stuff. I keep trying to git home before they salt the roads just to take my baby out on fresh powder but they always beat me to it. Audie..the Oldfart. P.S. sorry for the long time between post but it's 6 nights a week now and doing some remodeling as well.