View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 07:14 PM
jimbo beam
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sam_Fear
Jimbo, not to be Mr. Obvious, but have you ever thought about temporarily pulling your 96 out so you can work on your 86 inside? Just a crazy thought.
Thats normally what I do, but the front part of my garage is currently being occupied by my buddies crap. I'm letting him store a fridge, a couch, and some boxes while he's moving. I would of had to move all his crap out into the driveway, just to get the 96 out.

Also my fuel pump just happened to crap out at school, I had a buddy give me a ride to carquest, and then I just replaced the fuel pump in the school parking lot. I didn't want to chance it and start the truck on fire on the way home.

Originally Posted by Sam_Fear
Looks like we're getting the real deal today. I just got home from work - left at 2:10. I couldn't go more than 25mph without the back end wanting to go another direction.
We got out of class at 3 again today. My sister called this morning because she didn't want to drive to class in the stuff. She drove over here and then I drove the two of us back and forth from class in her car.

53rd street was a disaster area on the way home, luckly she's got a newer Mecury Sable that just pulls its way through anything. Its a joy driving something like that after putting up with the truck for so long.

I just seen the 5 oclock news, looks like the worse is still yet to come.