View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Sam_Fear
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I didn't mean I had days with nothing to do, I just had a few days where I said NO to doing anything. I drove to and from work with practically no brakes for 3 days (I know) because I was so burned out from working in those sub-zero wind-chills. Guess I meant by hibernate, getting simple indoor projects out of the way. I've done alot in the last few months, just not much worth mentioning. Unless you consider stuff like fixing a leaky faucet or a off kilter cabinet door interesting.

Anyway, about that lathe, if I get up the ambition -I've been a little ill- to head for the garage, I'll take a few pics and get the model #'s. Might not get to post them till tomorrow. We have to go to Menards - last day for a sale on a stove. I have a feeling I'm gonna get sucked into grocery shopping too.

Good job on the Deans list. Funny, I always seemed to get more things done around the home when I was going to school than when I wasn't. Probably an avoidance issue. Although I enjoyed college - wouldn't mind going back again myself.