Old 01-31-2008, 07:58 PM
iwillflybyu
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YES!!! I love derbys and have been driving in them since 1999. Got into all of this starting as a hobby in high school, and then decided to go pretty much all out. I do pretty good, always make the A feature, always in top 5. 2 years ago I started racing hobby stocks in Donaphin, NE and also have ran at Red Cloud and Lexington as 9A. I will probably keep Lexington, Neb as my main track this year with my bran spankin new Malibu hobby stock since I work many Saturdays. This year I plan on being involved with the team derby in Holdrege, Neb. on June 15th 2008 that starts at 2pm running a Chrysler fury, my demo number is 9ER. I also have a pinto that I ran last year and accidentially went 3-0 with it and Im gonna try and finish it off sometime this year whenever I can. I may even be involved with a few mud drags with my Toyota 4 Runner, dont laugh...its big and orange...sorry, Chevy power in it (cheaper to fix than ford). If you see me running around dont be afraid to stop and say hi. Sorry if I dont respond to you guys I'm heading to CALI for a week and a half for "work."

Last edited by iwillflybyu; 01-31-2008 at 08:00 PM.