View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Mellissia
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Placermike
Glad to see that someone appreciates the finer things in life...There is not a better way of tenderizing meat, than ....Road kill!...18 wheelers are the best.

It may sound like I am joking, but had people call me up to clean and dress...I guess I was the only old school country boy.

BTW...Scruggs is a great last name..I play a five string!...Is your Papa any relation to the great Earl?
I'm not sure about any relations to Earl Scruggs...my branch came out of Tennessee and moved to Oregon and if I remerber right Earl Scruggs came out of North Caarolina.
Grandpa Scruggs died long before I was born, but his drivng for road kill is still remembered by some of the family today...he scared them swierving down the road in his old Model T.

Originally Posted by Ford_Six
It's interesting that nobody has voted bunny yet-
Honey, you don't eat bunnys...you eat wabbits. And here are then instructions for getting those darn wabbits...

Elmer Fudd: [sticking his spear in a rabbit hole]
[singing]
Elmer Fudd: Kill the Wabbit! Kill the Wabbit! Kill the Wabbit!
Bugs Bunny: [peeps out from another hole] Kill the Wabbit?
Elmer Fudd: Yo-ho-to-ho!Yo-ho-to-ho!Yo-ho...
[Bugs steps in]
Bugs Bunny: Oh, mighty warrior of great fighting stock! Might I inquire to ask-Eh,
[eats a carrot]
Bugs Bunny: what's up, Doc?
Elmer Fudd: I am going to kill the Wabbit!
Bugs Bunny: Oh, mighty hunter, twil be quite a task. How will you do it? Might I inquire to ask?
Elmer Fudd: I will do it with my spear and magic helmet!
Bugs Bunny: Your spear and magic helmet?
Elmer Fudd: Spear and magic helmet!
Bugs Bunny: Magic helmet?
Elmer Fudd: Magic helmet!
Bugs Bunny: Magic helmet.

Seriously though, rabbit is really good and easy to raise.