View Single Post
Old 01-29-2002, 05:59 PM
ntruesdale
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for Machine Shop

Killian Motorsports Inc. l255 univeter rd/ Canton GA. 770 345 5873,
Robert Killian, owner. Was highly recommended to me by Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw, Ga. I went to his shop and inspected the operation, it was first class, you could eat off the floors, Robert works on nothing but fords specializing in high performance (drag racing ect...)parts and service. He currently has a ford he runs on the NHRA circuit all around the country. His garage has about l0 doors and he has a large staff. Most of whom have vast experience and appear very professional. I left my 250 psd with them and had the banks stinger plus kit installed. It was done right and it ready on time, I am very pleased with the increased performance and the instalation performned by Robert and his staff. I visited shops in Greenville S.C. (I live in Hartwell, Ga) Douglasville Ga. and Gainsville GA. before I found a Shop I would leave my brand New Baby (2002 PSD 7.3L extended cab). Good luck in your quest. I feel like we have in the metro some of top shops in the Country, Just a matter of finding them and if he can't help you he could point you in the right direction. Norman T.

dD