View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 11:59 PM
TheImpaler
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tucson - Forum Neophyte

Hello, I am Patrick...
I am relatively new to the forum, and just discovered this Arizona forum about 5 minutes ago. : ) Anyway, I was just wondering how many of you are down here in Tucson. As for me, I am on the NW side and attend CDO HS. I recently got my frist car/truck, which is a 1973 F250 Crew Cab 2WD. It has some bondo work that isn't complete, a rust patch on the hood, and a whole lot of character...
Anyway, if you see me around, give me a honk and a wave, and hopefully I won't veer off of the road.

As well, are there any newbie friendly shops, groups, or meetings around here? I love cars and trucks, but I am just getting into it, so the last thing I need is some shop that wants to take advantage of me/make me feel like an ****.

At any rate, that is about it, I think. I look forward to hearing from the rest of you Tucsonans.

..One last thing, does the owner of the 78? Ford 4x4 at CDO come on these forums? (You know who you are, you have a metallic grey pickup and a two tone white/green pickup...both of which are very badass).

-Patrick