Old 01-21-2008, 10:06 AM
oldfart
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bring yer beer in off the porch!...BRRRR!!!

Well now fellers Lost has reminded me it's been a while since I posted. Sorry folks..it's still hunting season!! Today I'm taking a break. The temps here in southcentral Pa. dropped to 7deg. this morn and my waterlines to the toilet&kitchen sink is froze up harder than a woodpeckers lips! Arrghhh..go figger. The 2 areas I need it most..eh? Oh well, tub is still working and the bathroom sink as well. Not to worry. Last night as I was gittin' ready for work (nightshift) I was brewing up some coffee and heared a ruckus out on the porch. Seems I'd left a case of Busch out yonder and the cats found it. They decided to open it up and roll the cans around on the porch. Yeah..this ain't the first time this has happened! Soon as it sunk into my brain what the noise was I ran screaming for the door..just in time to watch one dumb wurfless cat poke at a swollen near frozen can with a claw extended. GOOOSH! Folks..they just sit there dumbfounded! Hair all blowed back and frozen beer-slush dripping down from everywhere!! Apparently cats have a sense of humor...! Soon enough they all poked out their claws and I had to scramble to salvage 12 cans out of a 30-pack! Thank goodness I left a reserve case in the back of the van..just in case!!! Uhh..ohhh...it's in back of the the van..it's 7degs. ...&%*#! Gotta run folks! Lost..this if fer you Bud! HAW!HAW!HAW! Audie..the Oldfart..