View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 09:20 PM
zpmps2
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Calling all Duck Hunters!

I know this might be a little off topic, but seeing how the season is coming to an end soon, I was wondering how everybody has done? My season has pretty much sucked but thats what you get when you get a free liscence. (15) I hunted our lease in Holland, bunch of timbers and saw wood ducks but nothing happened, then hunted the Cadron Creek and saw a ton of mallards, and again we missed all of em. Then hunted the river where we scouted, and saw nothing and ended up dove hunting on a sandbank instead. Then Today we went to Bell Slough, "public" and camped overnight and launche at 4, only to find our motor we borrowed "ours is out of commision" wouldnt start for 35 minutes, and when it did it got us lost from 4 30 til daylight, we tried to get to grassy lake but got lost in the midst of it. Really i was just wondering if anybody else duck hunted and wanted to get this rolling. It would be a good topic. but i dont know bout yall, but a "skeet" shoot at our get to gether WOULD BE AWESOME FOR ME, i'm on the team at my school, and it would be fun as all get out. Just a thought though.

Taylor