Old 01-19-2008, 02:35 PM
fun_suv
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabulous Fords Forever, Knotts Berry Farm April 20 2008

Id like to get a group of ford-trucks.com members to attend this show together. Ive been to a couple of them in the past, and there is a fairly large truck portion of the show. Its April 20th at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. Its very close to the 5 Fwy, so you will travel with ease if you feel like coming from a distance. Registration will be available in late January. http://www.fordcarclubs.org

The only negative thing about this show, is that is falls on the same date at the Long Beach Grand Prix does, every year I work media at the grand prix, so for the last 5 years, ive missed the car show. Ive also been going to the grand prix since i was 8, so its a very important event for me and i really dont think ill be able to make the Ford show unless something drastic happens like me breaking my leg and Steve Bricks has to push me around in a wheel chair at the show. But that shouldnt stop you guys from taking the bull by the horns and getting a group together to represent the site and have a damn good time.

The show is HUGE HUGE HUGE! There are lots and lots of famous cars on display and tons of car clubs who attend. Im willing to help plan the get together, but i am 80% sure ill need to be at the Long Beach Grand Prix.

This is a flyer from last year, please disregard the date on the bottom!