Old 01-16-2008, 12:14 AM
SilverHighboy
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like the Freak and CB I have a truck pulling problem and am now a member of the Nebraska Power Pullers. I have pulled for over 10 years with a variaty of different trucks with the Silver High Boy having the most hooks. Being from Wahoo it is kind of in your blood. Last year I built a modified alky 76 Ford "The Headache" that only got two hooks before the motor went south so I decided to scrap that plan and build something that I have always wanted to a "Smoker". I ended up building a 94 Dodge, I know but for the money it was the best way to get into the diesel venue, and pulled that in the 07 season with the NPPA and of course Wahoo. It was the flat black one with the dented up box. Anyway I spent most of the season tuning it and had alot of fun in the process. Looking forward to making some changes over the winter and getting a new paint job on it and seeing if I can try and keep up with some of the big spenders in our class Freak and CB know what I'm talking about. We only have one class for the diesels and the rules are pretty much run what you brung so we have a couple of trucks that are way out of our league which helped smokin 7 and myself come up with a good pulling team name. "Underdog Pulling Team"
Looking forward to next year.