Old 01-06-2008, 06:31 AM
150ford
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Any Nebraska mudboggers,mudraggers,truck pullers online

Hey guys I know your out there. Im not in to the sport myself but I love watchin it. I know in certain parts off Nebraska some sports are more popular then others. I know around the Wahoo area truck pulling is real big as well as most off southeast Nebraska. Up my parts NE nebraska mud drags are kind off popular. I maybe forgot the most popular sport tractor pullin which is real popular everywhere. So you Nebraska guys if you are in to these sports. Tell us about it. Tell us what you drive an how you got in to the sport. An are you addicted. Seems like these sports aere kind off like that. Just cant get enough. Personally muself I like them all. I try to get down to Wahoo every August for there truck pull which is a real treat. Probably the biggest truck pull in Nebraska. Starts early an ends late. Iknow Bruno has there mud drags. I got to get down there everybody says they just love that event. So come on you Nebraska guys are you in to these sports. Tell us about it. Now dont be shy. Maybe the wrong time off year to post this but will see.