Old 01-02-2008, 01:31 PM
WilliesSD250
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Memorial Day Gettogether

Okay folks, here it is. Seeing how we all have a hard time gathering at one place for a gettogether, here's what I proposing....whay not have a subchapter memorial day gathering?? Now, you can feel free to go to anyones gettogether, but going to your local gathering might be easier.
I've checked my schedule, and I will have the two weeks preceeding Memorial Day (I go back to work on that Monday) off. I am planning on going to Finger Lake (located off the Palmer-Wasilla highway near Trunk Rd.) There's ample campsites (come early I plan on going Wednesday as it's a popular SRA and NO RESERVATIONS ARE ACCEPTED), there is water available, restrooms, there are NO RV hookups, jet skis are allowed, water skiing, wake boarding, really good fishing, close to shopping centers (we've got the only Supercenter in south central Alaska) oh did I mention the Great fishing??? Don't forget that the Eklutna Trail Race (King fishing) is only 20 minutes away.
If you don't have a boat, no problem, just help pay for the gas and we'll head out to go fishing, skiing ect.
Bring your food, camping gear, fishing gear and the desire to have a GREAT time and meet fellow club members.