View Single Post
Old 04-29-2000, 08:37 AM
gpeters3
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pigeon Forge Picnic and Breakfast

Unless something terrible happens between now and then we will be arriving at the Grand on the evening of the 13th. If things do not go as usual that will be early evening but if it goes as usual you will all be in bed by the time we get there :-) If we get there early enough it might be fun to have dinner with another early arrival so I'm offering my invitation right now :-)

I will bring one cooler which can hold a couple of six packs of pop (coke 20 oz) in case it's needed to keep something fresh on Friday but there is no room for extra chairs so will be bringing two folding directors chairs for my wife and I, sorry :-( Wheel chair and portapottie took up all my space this trip. An Aerostar is NOT a full size, sorry to say :-( That becomes very apparent when you try to turn the wheel chair sideways inside the van...If I can squeeze a card table in I will bring one :-)

I will be available to help with the cooking if I or my wife doesn't get sick so that we can't attend. With a whole week to do our sight seeing Friday can be set aside easily enough and that's my plan. As soon as anyone from the food committee gets there, give me a call at the Grand and we'll get together on the buying trip etc.. (Anyone else is welcome to call as well so we can meet etc..:-)) Leave messages if you don't get me on the first try :-)