View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 03:20 PM
SUPERDUTY_untouchabl
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DMAX-HD
I've got an Chevy HD with the new body style and D/A. I like it. I liked the new Ford SD as well - although I wouldn't touch a 6.4 If I got the Super Duty I'd get it with the v10. I really can't see any benefits of Fords diesel offering over their gas motor.

If you go to the 6.4 forum it all about the 'truck' very few positive comments about the actual motor itself. I had an 02 Chevy HD with 160k on it with no problems other then having to replace some tailgate hinges.
Thats becuase the only poeple who start threads on how AWSOME these trucks are, are usualy ones who have been here a while. Think about it, when you just got your truck and wernt a member of any forum, your not gona go find one on the internet out of the blue to post how awsome it is. If you are ever looking for one its because you have questions or problems with it. That is why you see way more negative post than positive ones. Go look on a chevy or dodge forum I gurantee there is just as much if not more threads on them than there is here about problems with these trucks.