View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 11:04 AM
thecontinent
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
continental for sale

I have a 1969 Lincoln continental 2 door (E-mail me and I'll send you pics). That I bought recently as a daily driver/restoration project. My wife and I have since found out that we are expecting our first child, so the vehicle needs to find a new home. Modern safety and fuel economy have become the main priority for me. I was wondering if your company or a client of yours may be interested in this vehicle.

The vehicle has the original 460 with only a little over 90,000 miles. It is equipped with a edelbrock 750 CFM carbeurator, and I do have a performer RPM manifold that I will include with the vehicle. The car runs great, shifts very well.

There are a few small rust spots along the lower parts of the fenders, and a small hole through the drivers side floor. All the chrome is there and in very good condition.

The seats are faded and torn but the vinyl head liner, side trim panels, door panels, and most of the dash are in perfect condition.

The front corner window motors do work, the other windows should work with some wiring trouble shooting. The am radio works but the 8 track player does not.
Most of the functions of the switches and ***** in side the car still work.

I know that this vehicle is rather rare and all the classic car sales guides I have seen state that in its current condition this car is worth 2,500. I will accept 2,000 or best offer for this vehicle.

Thank you for your time. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me or call me at 402-598-9523
Brian Abington