View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 07:46 PM
fordmustangfan67
Mountain Pass
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. I grew up in the county south of Fremont and now live in Elkhorn. No offense to any city guys but I miss living in the country and will move back to an acreage as soon as my wife (newly wed) and I save up some money. I am an electrician and my wife is a veterinary technician, both in Omaha. I will work on posting some pics of my truck as soon as I get the front end fixed. I hit a deer by the Platte River near valley. Not exactly the way I wanted to get a deer.

Question for the diesel guys... My 05 6.0L seems to be smoking a lot more than I remember it from last winter on these cold mornings that we have been having. Do your truck shoot out a lot of white smoke until it gets warm or is it just for a few seconds?

Thanks guys!

fordmustangfan67

p.s. I also have a 1959 Ford Galaxie 500 Hardtop Retractable project car as well as the 1967 Ford Mustang Coupe for cars and a 1967 Yamaha YR1 motorcycle and 2005 Yamaha Wolverine 4 wheeler (no I'm not rich, I just like toys and work hard for what I have!).