Old 12-02-2007, 06:36 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I wasn't going to be, but my sister waited until the last minute to go get a load of hay, and it started getting bad before she made it back. She went to running gravel and did ok for a little bit, but got to a big hill and couldn't quite make it to the top. Well, the clutch is out on my truck, and the only other 4 wheel drives are my dad's old truck which needs a lot of work, first being injectors since it smokes black sitting still... The other is an 87 F250 gas, but it turns out the alternator quit on it, but I didn't notice that until I am over to where she was stuck, so I have to steal the battery out of her truck to get us back. She had me bring the 4x4 because she thought it might get her on up the hill, but I didn't even waste my time trying because I had enough traction troubles getting there, I couldn't see how it would be able to pull an F350 and 6 bales of hay up a hill coated in ice... Hopefully the warm temps made it to where we might be able to get it moving again this morning...