View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 04:26 PM
zpmps2
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by I6power
Smoking crack is pretty cool.
<if your a dumass. It's one of the most addicting things, also try coming up to a trashcan slowly and knock it over, thats also fun, little story to go with it, in my 80 150 me and my friends were doing it to people we hated in the neighborhood and they always put their trash out the night before b/c they were too lazy to get up at 7 and put them out, so their was this big "city" trashcan, like 80 gallons, and my friend said punch it, so i did, hit it bout 15-20, and CRUNCH, oh ****, i didnt get out and on the way home "1 mile from house" i could see coons in the top of the trees on the driver side of the door, (hit on the passenger side) i busted my old grill and my headlight bezil and a bunch of other small parts, nothing major, i told dad that i parked infront of a tree on a hill and pushed the clutch in to start it and SMASH, he believed it, or atleast to this day i think he did. Just remember go up SLOW, and nudge 'em and then turn sharp and wala, they are on their sides with the lids open and trash everywhere, and the best part is that it is not illegal, and the trashmen drive right by when they see it, and the people that you hate have to be late for work because they gotta clean it up and were too lazy to wake up in the morning to put it out. PRICELESS. hope this helps your situation

Taylor