Old 11-23-2007, 09:55 AM
oldfart
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aye Coonhunter I'm feelin' yer pain. I've still got about a half tank of kerosene (not heating fuel..K-1..old trailer..) and I figger I'll be due for a fill-up about mid-Jan. to early Feb. if the weather holds. EGADS! By then the price ought to be about $4 a gallon X 300gal. tank! I did a lot of remodeling and upgrades in order to save money on heating..then they double the price of the kerosene which off-sets any improvements I've made. Beautiful...just &$@*#! beautiful! I read somewhere that Congress is threatening to "look into the exorbiant cost of petrol products!" Even better! Wolves saying they'll look after the sheep...eh! Every time gov't gets involved I only get gammahooched more. Well I just hope someone passes a law that all polititions must undergo a full prostrate exam. And I hope the attending physician has fingers the size of tree-trunks! And he has plantars warts the size of cantalopes! And there's not a single drop of lube left on the planet except for Crazy-Glue!!! And the exam must be done in a sand-filled location..like Iran! And the only towels handy are made from poison-ivy leaves! Dipped in Acetone!!! And the Doc has fingernails crusted in both..... and sharp as razors! And..and..and...well I'm working on my Christmas list. How 'bout you? Audie..the grumpy oldfart...