Thread: Quieter on BioD
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 08:20 AM
JLDickmon
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dakotajeep
Just filled up on Friday for the first time with BioD. I put about 40% BioD in each tank. I have run it about 200 miles on this ratio so far.

What I have noticed so far is that it seems to be running alot quieter on startup and at warm idle. Its seems to start better too, which I havent heard or remember hearing to this point. I bought ten extra gallons to mix with regular Diesel since there is not BioD in my local area. I've heard mixing a 1/2 gallon with each tank of ULSD helps with lubrication.

Thad
B40 or 40% Bxx?

here's the gig.. Bio WILL make you engine run quieter than petro because it restores the lubricating properties lost to LSD & then ULSD... But you only need B2 to accomplish this.

Ford doesn't want you running anything richer then B5 because bio scours the inside of the tank and lines, and deposits this stuff further down the fuel system, IE the injectors..

which the whole thing is garbage, because the Government is trying to get us to explore alternative forms of energy, but the vehicle manufacturers design systems that won't use it...

so who's in the pocket of Big Oil?????