View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 08:00 PM
STGFordCrazy04
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ol' Trigger yanked my thread so Im putting it in the appropriate spot. (No hard feelings trigger. I know an appreciate you are doing your job. Sorry)

Anyway, Ive got TONS of stuff that need to go. Some people have bought a few things but not a drop in the bucket. I have anything 73-79 related including engines axles transmissions transfer case etc. I have it all and cheap prices.

Im replacing my D44hd in my 79 F250 for a chromo'd D60 so Im putting it up for sale. The good... Its a full width driver side drop 8 lug D44 with 4.56 gears and a detroit locker. It was completely rebuilt about 10 months ago with new bearings and seals. The bad...I broke my ujoints and it took out both the shafts on both sides and 1 factory locking hub. Otherwise it is complete lockout to lockout and includes the tie rod draglink pitman arm and a dual steering stabilizer. Im using my same calipers so I will include a good set of calipers to rebuild or use as cores. This is a perfect platform for anyone planning to install 4340 shafts and new hubs into a rock buggy or lightweight mud truck. As you well know detroits and gears arent cheap so Id like to get $500 for this axle as is or I will include a set of used D44hd axle shafts and a used set of lockouts for an additional $150 but will not be installed.

The deal part 1...Payment to be made by cash or Money order and can be picked up any day of the week or I will strap it to a pallet for YOUR carrier to pick up from my business with a forklift. I do not arrange shipping and I will not deal with anyone out of the continental US due to a problem I had with a recent buyer. I hate that 1 bad apple spoiled the bunch but thats life.

The deal part 2...I will trade everything listed above including the used shafts for a NEW detroit locker for a Sterling 10.25, so basically you can get it for less than $600 but thats up to you. Shipping or pickup is still your responsability.

Thanks
Kris

St George