View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:26 AM
Alligator Performance
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Open Box specials

1 ea. open box Bully Dog PMT, PT# 40300, was opened to get parts for a customer to replace the parts he broke during his install. We got brand new replacement parts, OBDII port plug and Pyrometer module, and the unit is considered brand new, never been installed, just in an open box. Retail on the unit is $1175 but PM me for the FTE special price.

1 ea. Open box 4R100/E40D Mag-Hytec transmission pan. Gentelman recieved the part and opened the box to install it on his Excursion and did not want to move transmission crossmember to facilitate installation. The only thing wrong with the kit is the manual has fingerprints on it and the bolt package was opened. All bolts are accounted for and the trna. pan never saw a drop of oil. New the pan is $318 but PM me for price.

1 ea. Open box Titan Tank, PT#TFT-7651, 52 gal tank for a 99-07 Crew Cab Short Bed Powerstroke Superduty. Had a seal go bad on a tank, so Titan sent me a new tank just in case it was a faulty tank. Tank has never been installed and and the seal has been replaced. Tanks normally go for $945, but pm me for the price.

1 ea. Bully Dog Outlook Pillar pod for 03-07 Superduty. Brand new, just opened box to show customer what it was. New $48.69, pm me for price.

Thanks,

Chad