View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 04:14 AM
pud
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well where do I start!?

I went back to Ft.Nelson, didnt work much so I called up a place in Grande Prairie that I had been talking to for a while about work...and they hired me. So now Im staying with in laws in GP while my fiance and kids are back in BC. I did happen to make it back to BC to see them before I started working here...on the way down I was going so fast in the ol rusty bronco I drove the tread right off the tire! the tread came right off halfway around the tire as I was going 140km/h and dented my door somehow...
now on the way back to Grande Prairie damn near the same spot my tire went flat (within 30km) I smoked a freaking Cariboo! the SOB turned and started running down the middle of my lane! so now along with the new dent, old dents and old rust theres a newly smashed in front end! the lights all still work tho and its all still in working order as it was before I blew a tire or hit a cariboo....
So now with the new, steady job Im going to be moving back to Grande Prairie and moving out of BC....ill still be around this forum alot once things get settled....and digger when I get some time Ill have to pop over and say hi. I work nights 3:30pm-1:30am @ shanco building "atco" type camp shacks (cept theyre 'Shanco' ones).
Once I get a budget set Im going to fit payments on a 99-03 SD 7.3 cc/sb into it!