Old 09-25-2007, 10:15 PM
HappyJack
Lead Driver
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I went ahead and called a November FTE KS Chapter GTG at this years CS&W weekend. It will be Saturday evening starting 6:00 PM at the Fancy Creek Campground just North of Randolph, KS. We will have a group meal and then a 50/50 pot and prize drawing. Then voting for Ford TOTGTG. We'll have a campfire.

The OR gang is working on a information sheet and I'll post that when the rest is worked out.

Looks like folks will go up Friday afternoon and set up camp. Then maybe wheel a bit on Friday. Saturday morning it looks like maybe a group breakfest. Saturday we will go to the shootin range in the campground. I have some shootin irons if folks would like to try them out. They are mostly 1800's cowboy type stuff. You need to contact me if you want to shoot some of my stuff. Some are black powder only and I have a very small amout of ammo. Others will shoot factory loads and you would need to provide your own ammo. Range fee is $10 I think. Some folks will wheel on Saturday also. Saturday night is the big meal and GTG. Sunday will be more wheelin.