View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 10:13 PM
ranger1999 Bob
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ronin007
Well both ranger1999 Bob and Carl have offered their places for G2G's. So when do you want to have it and at who's place?
and just for the record ill offer it again yall just got to decide on a date so my wife and i can get up that way.. we would love to meet yall and in all honesty we had a great time meeting with Fred and the guys of NJ at Fred's house and we are sure that us NY guys are just as much fun.
im also going to say i have a brand new BBQ set and a grille here in NYC that ill truck up to my deposit place ( Its a small one but hey we can cook a few things at a time) so we can eat ive got two refrigerators we can fill with food and drink, . Ive got 1.1 acres we can park alot of Ford trucks up there!!and well even tho its not a big place or that great of a place im sure we can all have a good time.. so let me know what ya wanna set up and my wife and i are game

on edit and if our place isnt what youre looking for in the way of a location please let us know where to be and give as much notice as possible so we can be there!!