View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tewferford
Sorry Darren, someone had to speak up.
Frank - I am not offended in any way by your post. As a matter of fact I think I made myself very clear in Carl's ok you weasely.... thread. In that thread I stated that I have no problem turning the CL position over to someone who has more time to develop the chapter. That I have way too much going on at work and on the home front this year. And that the only reason I took the position was no else wanted it and I didn't want the chapter to be dissolve.

I also mentioned the need for regional helpers to develop and promote chapter functions similar to what Delaware has, but no one has stepped up to the plate on that suggestion either (and this has been discussed on and off this whole year).

I have also asked for suggestions for G2G's in this thread and where people would like to have them. Both ranger1999 Bob and Carl have even offered their places and no reply.

I am open for any suggestions folks so post them up. The big thing to remember is that it is "your" chapter and you can make it anything you want.