View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 06:44 PM
cdrmotorsports
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by broncosoldier
have you talked to her about it at all? like the areas you may be lacking in that would cause her not to trust you. like was said earlier, most of the time these problems stem from something that happened to them in the past, and really has nothing to do with you. if you sit down and talk to her about it it shows that you are generally interested in her feelings, and that you want to make her happy. more than likely its nothing you did. it sounds like she has had some crappy relationships in the past, so she probably has commitment issues.and when things get serious she wantsto leave cause it wont hurt as much, if she gets "attached" she feels like its gonna happen again. the flower thing is a good idea too. but dont do it just cause we said to. be genuine about it. actually want to give her some. thats just my $0.02. ive learned alot from my past failures and good relationships. most of the time failed relationships happen because of many things. dont worry, and good luck.
Great post! you are exactly right. I've talked to her about it a few times before and she says that it is all her and nothing that I've done. That is why this is so difficult for me. We've been dating for a long time now (in teen standards) and things are starting to get serious. She says that she is really starting to love me and that scares her to death. She told me last night that she wants to break up just to avoid being hurt. I think I've convinced her that everything will be all right and that we can go through this together. She seemed to be in a better mood today. She's tried to push me away for the last month a little but I've stuck with her and I think that has gone a long way to help her. She thinks that I'm clueless about it, but I'm right on top of everything. I guess I'm kind of the same way as she is. Now, this is the same girl that wanted me to propose to her about a week ago (see my other post in the general discussion board). I think she is scared to lose me but scared to keep me!