View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 08:33 PM
jdsmooth
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK - You folks are not going to believe this... My Expedition with 1400 miles on it is STILL at the dealer. It has been there for over a week now. (Electric Blue Fusion still in driveway) Today I got a call from the service manager to tell me that the push pins had come in and been installed, but that the a/c was still "not cooling well enough." Apprently they called Ford and Ford told them to change out the compressor. They expect the compressor to arrive tommorrow.

I am of 2 minds on this: I am happy that they are making sure my problems are resolved before giving me back my truck thus eliminating multiple visits that many on this board have experienced. But it seems like an awfully long time to have two relatively simple issues repaired. I am truly getting a little worried that this truck is going to have issues. Like someone said "sounds like something else is wrong they are trying to figure out."

So - they say the steering wheel "bump" was a control arm adjustment that has been taken care of and that the a/c was the fan shroud issue and a compressor problem. I'll keep posting updates...