View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 07:52 PM
cdrmotorsports
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How To Get A Girl To Trust You?

My girlfriend and I have been dating off an on for around 2.5 years now. Most of the time everything is great, but she has major trust issues. Previous boyfriends have just treated her like crap. These were before me and while she and I were broken up. I don't know if she has bad luck or just goes looking for these losers. One used to beat her up to the point where the police got involved and now there is a restraining order and he and I went a few rounds. At any rate, the biggest problem in out relationship is she doesn't trust me at all which I can understand, but I don't know how to gain her trust. I've never really done anything bad to her other than when we broke up. It was my fault and it was just messy, but I wouldn't even think of doing anything mean to her. I have been nothing but a gentleman. I can't be any nicer. I have never given her a reason not to trust me, but it still isn't there. It is really frustrating because I think trust is the most important thing in a relationship. It has gotten to the point where she starts saying that this relationship isn't working because of a lack of trust and she doesn't want to put herself out there just to get hurt again.