View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 02:39 PM
petebal
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Veg'd Out

2002 F250 with 6000 miles on WVO. Put 5k on the truck last year on bio, since April, I've put 6k on her!

Installed the Vegistroke in April with great success.
throw the 3 kids in the truck, off we go. just came back from a 300 mile trip to the beach. filling the tank in the parking lot of the hotel is fun too!!! lots of questions....some i answer, some i just smile (no one needs to know, right?)

My cousin has a 6.0 with the Vegistroke, he found the install easier on his than mine.
He's got about 1k on his so far.

Only had to call Jason\James 3 times for the install and once to give my CC number . the investment is well worth it.

NOTHING IS FREE....not even the free oil.
take your time, filter it GOOD, and your set.

before it goes into your tank, it should look like NEW motor oil....very clear, brown or gold.
Like you, i had TONS and TONS of questions, one being 'why would i want to spend 3K on my truck, to ruin it'.

Remember this, you only get what you pay for, nothing is free, and the vegistorke is the best kit for your truck.

I'd rather give 3K to a few guys from Oregon than a consortium of people that hate me, anyday (i.e. OPEC)

All statements above are only one mans opinion.

oh yeah, i did have one problem.....the light on the rocker switch burned out the other day...
james, is that new switch\bulb in the mail.....