View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 11:09 AM
berry1234
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by poppie
DEBLOCKSome people on here have had issue's with their expy's,best thing to do is go "RENT ONE" and drive the truck, do it for a weekend, then if you like the truck go to a dealer and pick one out that you like, then "DO NOT' sign on the dotted line untell you have have driven the one you thinking about for at least one hour or more to be sure,the tran's shift's right,the brake's dont pull to the left,the aircondtioner freezes you out and drive it at nite and see if the headlight's do their job and you have none of the issue's that have been posted here "BEFORE" you buy your truck,mine has been FLAWLESS out side of some wind noise driver's side but not so much as to bug me and it was a rental return with a little over 14000 mile's,an Eddie Bower with the power fold 3ed row,WE LOVE OUR'S,and have a little over 3000 mile's on it in a month,get's around 18 mpg mixed driving 13-14 in town,21- 22 on the interstate,would buy one again in a heartbeat,only thing i dont like are the continentle tire's,there noisy and pick up stone's,handel's like a dream,the 6 speed auto give's you plenty of getup and go even with the 3:31 rear end,the engine just idel's at 60 mph,around 1500 rpm,"TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT" poppie
Great Advice! Write down the problems on a paper to check while you drive the car you will be buying. You may forget a few items when you are 'wowed' by the car.