Old 08-16-2007, 05:41 PM
poppie
More Turbo
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BigBadBob
To be honest with you, I never really paid attention to the temperature gauge, I mean, you figure the truck is brand new. Why even look? However, I am closely paying attention to all gauges. The temperature gauge reads normal so far, it is slightly below the mid-point. I don't know what else to do, but turn on the a/c unit every time we drive the truck and hope it gives out completely.
What your see on your gauge is what mine show's and it's not an overheating of the motor issue,i feel for all of you that have issue's from a-z,mine has been flawless in every respect with the exception of a little wind noise at the driver's side window,have no idea how much is to much to be unacceptiall but it dosent bug me,the odd thing is most if not all of you bought new and we bought a ford certified rental return that was in service for 7 month's and a little over 14,000 mile's,that's not supposed to be a good thing to do but it worked and save about $11,000.00 and came with a 100,000 mile /november 2012 extended warrantee ,go figure.