Old 08-15-2007, 11:37 AM
BigBadBob
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How many have problems with Climate Controls?

Seriously, we have taken our 07 expedition to our reputable dealership at least 6 times and they can't find the problem! Here's what going on; Climate control button are pretty straight forward. I've read the owners manual where it says that if you use the "auto" button, the system will automatically determine fan speed, airflow location, a/c on or off, therefore, when the vehicle reaches a certain temperature, it will SHUT OFF. Kind of like a thermostat in your own home. This is what Ford techs have told me and this is what I interpret from the manual. My problem is that when setting the a/c to "manual", instead of the "auto" feature, the a/c shuts off completely without warning. This is after driving it for a couple of hours. This normally happens during the day, although a few times it has happened during the night. Ford thinks I have it set to "auto" and is the reason it keeps shutting off. What so frustrating is they haven't found anything because when it goes to Ford, they NEVER find anything when they take it for a test drive. Is anyone else experiencing this, please help!