Old 08-10-2007, 10:27 AM
poppie
More Turbo
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by carbonmetallic
07 Expedition - Who has transmission shifting problems? and explain what is the problem. If its been fixed or not, and if it was fixed how was it fixed?
not here,mine is 110 %,been following all the issue's with bad air condtioning,bad tran's,bad brake's that pull to the left,bad this, that and the other thing's,as i said in a post before,this is the 1'st time in 34 year's we bought used and an enterprise rental return no less and it's been flawless,the oasis only showed a seat bilt buckel fix,dinger would not go off, and a bad battery,oasis showed no other work being done,we drove one other used expy and the tire's vibrated and would not balance,went to an other dealer and he had two on the lot,we took this one for a drive and it was out of gas so i put $10.00 in the tank and drove it for an hour,they thought we stole it we were gone so long,they gave us a free 100.000 mile/nov 2012 power train coverage so we think we are safe,is every one else having problem's or are the the one's having good luck just not posting here???,did you all drive the new truck before you bought it and did it do what's doing now then,bad programing would be from the get go and not start after you have had the truck for a time,just wondering what happened.