Old 08-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Received 200 Likes on 85 Posts
Finally got a chance to check back in on here!

Seems like forever since I was on this site! Figured I'd stop in, give and update and say hello. I've been so tied up with the passing of my grandfather, towing stuff, a wedding, starting to shop for a house, and trying to get the Jeep built before the mortgage comes, I've only had limited time on the computer, and most of that was jeep parts hunting. My truck and trailer have become the official tow rig of Jeep, bringing a 401 powered wagoneer home from York, and taking my brothers Cj up to Raush Creek. The truck towed it all great, even with the trailer loaded to capacity with the wagoneer. Once I get the Jeep done I'll be seaching for some people to go wheel at RC, since my little brother and his friends don't go too often due to being in college and broke. I am still hoping that the Jeep will be done by September, I only have time tonight since I ran into a snag with incorrect axle seals, can't get the right ones until tuesday, and I'm sort of stuck for other things, like the lift until the axles are in (and it's hot as hell). I'll be relieved and post back up to see if anybody wants to go wheelin' when it's done. I'll be on about 5" of lift with 35's, but I'll be taking it easy on it for it's first trip with the rebuilt engine and transfercase. Hope everything has been going good for everyone on here. Take care everyone.

Last edited by Ferguson65; 08-03-2007 at 06:13 PM.